If you can enjoy lasagna with buy in cafes or restaurants western usual visit. whereas with a little hard work and a little time you can make yourself at home lasagna. although making lasagna was a bit complicated and not practical as making instant noodles but it would not hurt if you make lasagna tablets alone at home. You can make this Italian-style cuisine as a special meal at home or as a distraction to the menu just pamper you and your family.
You could also try making lasagna with seeing how to make it on the following site:
- 10-12 dried lasagna sheets, boiled
- 2 pieces of onion, chopped
- 8 cloves of garlic, minced
- 750 grams of minced meat
- 1½ bottles of ketchup
- 500 grams tomatoes, boiled, remove skin, chopped
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 225 grams of butter
- 5 tablespoons flour
- 750 cc of fresh milk
- 200 cc of thick cream
- 200 grams of grated cheese
- 1 tsp oregano
- 100 grams of grated cheese
How to make it
- Saute garlic and onions using butter, put the minced meat, stirring until browned meat. Put all the other ingredients and seasonings, stir until boiling. Lift the meat sauce and set aside.
- White Sauce: Heat butter, put the flour and stir until fragrant. Add milk and heavy cream gradually until well blended, put grated cheese, salt and oregano.
- Arrange lasagna sheets on the bottom of the pan which has been buttered, put a little portion of meat sauce and white sauce, cover with lasagna sheets again. Stacking 3 layers of meat sauce, lasagna sheets last. Flush with white sauce sprinkled with grated cheese, then oven until cooked.